General safety, Wellbeing & Housekeeping
Both Tai Chi and Qigong are safe and suitable for all. However, like any physical exercise, accidents may happen.
* Please wear sensible shoes, flat bottom canvas shoes are ideal.
* Wear loose comfortable clothes and layers in the colder seasons.
* Always bring a drink to keep yourself hydrated.
* If you're tired, take a seat.
* Be considerate and thoughtful towards others, so we can train in a safe manner.
After a few lessons and if you feel that tai chi and qigong are for you. I would suggest taking out martial arts, member to member licence. This is issued by the BCCMA (British Council for Chinese Martial Arts) and offers insurance cover in the case of accidents and injuries. This is available from myself and it is £20 per year.
* Please take away any litter and use bins if provided.
* Please return furniture to its original place.
* When arriving or departing, please be considerate to the local residents.